Countdown Calendar!

Friday, February 18, 2011

18 February 2011

Just a quick note to ask for prayer support as Mike & I travel this week to visit Nathan in Oklahoma. As you all know, the weather has been problematic for air travel over the last few weeks. Please pray that we don't have any problems traveling and that we have an enjoyable visit with Nate. We hope that our visit is an encouragement to him. We're also looking forward to having dinner with one of our church college students in Oklahoma City.

Nate has started his college classes and says that it's going well. He was also selected to be a tutor for other inmates who are working on GED classes. It's actually pretty amazing to me that he would even want to do something like that! I'm glad for him to have the opportunity to help others.

I told someone today that "we" finally got phone privileges this week. Isn't it funny how I feel like we were all on restriction, not just Nate? It has been so good to be able to talk with him and hear his voice again.

I'll post again after our trip. Thanks for the prayer support.


Charilyn

No comments: